Got a question? All you have to do is ask...
OVER ONE MILLION COPIES IN PRINT...AND A BILLION QUESTIONS ANSWERED.
How to Use The Book of Answers™:
- Hold the closed book in your hand, on your lap, or on a table
- Take 10 or 15 seconds to concentrate on your question. Questions should be phrased closed-end, e.g. "Is the job I'm applying for the right one?" or "Should I travel this weekend?"
- While visualizing or speaking your question (one question at a time), place one hand palm down on the book's front cover and stroke the edge of the pages, back to front.
- When you sense the time is right, open the book and there will be your answer.
- Repeat the process for as many questions as you have.
By Carol Bolt