A BRUTAL (AND BEAUTIFUL) CELEBRATION OF ALL THE THINGS THAT WILL MAKE YOU RANT, RAVE, AND RAGE LIKE A CHAMPION.
Complaining, psychologists assert, is good for your health. It acts as a relief valve to help dispel the pent-up energy generated by our daily frustrations, personal peeves, and lifelong vexations. 101 Things That Piss Me Off is the manifesto guaranteed to help even the crabbiest soul let loose. Here is just a sample list of items guaranteed to piss anyone off:
- Aggressive drivers who give the finger
- People who graduated from assertiveness courses
- Elevator music
- Having the best senators money can buy
- Appliances that fail the day after the warranty expires
- People who are more inept that we give them credit for